Last Minute Superhero Halloween Costumes
Tomororw is Halloween, and you are totally prepared, right?!
Well, if you’re not, we can provide some TLC to get you looking better than Deadpool before he was …. well, Deadpool.
Depending on your Halloween mood, you can go a lot of different directions. From the Hulk with face paint and a muscle body suit to a more simple Black Widow with black leggings and a leather belt, we’ve put together a few household hacks to get you looking “super” on Halloween (pun, intended). If we’re lucky, you will come show it off at the Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. at Treasure Island in Las Vegas.
We have hundreds of favorite characters. In fact, there are thousands of Marvel characters. Want to check for yourself? Check out the official marvel.com website for a list of every. single. character. Hey, maybe even quiz yourself on how many you do know! Don’t worry, even we couldn’t get all of them.
Not all characters are easy to impersonate though, which got us down to a manageable list.
- Thor – this is reserved for those who like the gym more than most activities. What you’ll need:
- Grab a brown eyeliner pencil for drawing on your beard.
- Take a red sheet for your cape … or, if you’re lucky, you’ve got a superhero cape on standby (if you don’t … you need one).
- Take the hammer from your toolset.
- Black pants and a black shirt for the base!
- Black Widow – perfect for natural red-heads! What you’ll need:
- Black boots (good thing it’s fall!)
- Black leggings and a long-sleeved black shirt.
- Pick up a few black spiders at your local drugstore and superglue onto your outfit.
- Captain America – we can really do a play on words, here. What you’ll need:
- Reuse your 4th of July outfit!
- Borrow or buy a captain cap.
If you’re still looking for great ideas, check out some of our favorite costumes from last year’s Halloween at Marvel Avenger’s S.T.A.T.I.O.N.!
While you can’t see all of the thousands of characters in the Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. exhibit in Las Vegas, you can get up close and personal with favorites like Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and Ant-Man. You can buy tickets online and save a lot of money – make sure you register your email address to save 20% off on your entire purchase! You can buy tickets here. We hope to see you there, and Happy Halloween!