Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our guests and employees will be at the forefront of all decisions.
- We shall clean and disinfect all hard and soft surfaces in accordance with the guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility.
- We will promote frequent and thorough hand washing, including by providing workers, customers, and worksite visitors with a place to wash their hands. If soap and running water are not immediately available, we will provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs. Dirty surfaces can be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Wellness checks for all individuals entering the building to reduce the likelihood of preventable exposure. This will include temperature checks for all employees, vendors, and guests. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher or show symptoms (i.e., fever, chills, cough, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath) will not be allowed admittance.
- All individuals will be required to wear face masks, with exceptions made only at management discretion in situations where sufficient alternative precautions are possible. Upon entering the building, each guest will be offered a complimentary face mask to use if one is not already in possession.
- Practice social distancing by avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
- To achieve the social distancing guidelines issued by federal, state, and local health authorities, we will limit occupancy to no more than fifty percent (50%) of the occupancy limit of the building set by local building and fire codes.
- Any area where patrons queue will have appropriate signage requiring social distancing in accordance with federal, state, and local health authority requirements
- Maintain six feet between staff and guests, where possible. Demarcate six-foot distances with floor tape in queue lines and between staff stations and guests.
- Installed plexiglass partitions between staff stations and guests.
- Plexiglass is installed around Box Office Counter, Photo Sales Counter, and Retail Counter.