Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our guests and employees will be at the forefront of all decisions.
- We shall clean and disinfect all hard and soft surfaces in accordance with the guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility.
- We will promote frequent and thorough hand washing, including by providing workers, customers, and worksite visitors with a place to wash their hands. If soap and running water are not immediately available, we will provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs. Dirty surfaces can be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection.
- To achieve the social distancing guidelines issued by federal, state, and local health authorities, we will limit occupancy to no more than fifty percent (50%) of the occupancy limit of the building set by local building and fire codes.
- Any area where patrons queue will have appropriate signage requiring social distancing in accordance with federal, state, and local health authority requirements
- Installed plexiglass partitions between staff stations and guests.
- Plexiglass is installed around Box Office Counter, Photo Sales Counter, and Retail Counter.